- Place foot forward while you assume a lunge position. In video, we do this by placing foot on top of a plyo box.
- Take your hands and wrap them around your lower leg.
- Move into a loaded dorsiflexion position, maintaining grip.
- In this tensioned position, use your hands to mobilize your lower leg tissues. Move superior-inferior, side to side, and rotational (seen in video).
- Complete for 2 minutes each side.
- Place your hands at different positions on your leg over the course of the time you’re performing this mobilization to target different tissues.
- Ankle mobility, soft tissue mobility