Upper Extremity Focus
Series 1, Movement #4/7
- Using a PVC pipe, move hands into a snatch grip.
- Follow along with video, moving arms in large circles while maintaining grip on the PVC pipe.
- Complete 10 circles each direction
- Place bar at waist level, still using snatch grip.
- Take arms overhead and behind back, touching the PVC pipe to your buttocks.
- Repeat 20 times.
- Wider grip: easier
- Narrow grip: harder
- Over time, progressively decrease the width of the grip to improve your shoulder mobility. Don’t force it.
- Shoulder/scapular mobility, UE dynamic warm-up