Upper Extremity Focus
Series 1, Movement #3/7
- Grab a resistance band and hold with both hands.
- Step laterally, while simultaneously moving arms into bilateral “Y” position.
- Control the Y down towards waist level.
- Repeat for 20-30 feet, and then back to starting position.
- Complete 2 laps.
- To make this move harder: complete a side lunge (Cossack Squat) instep of side step.
- Add light dumbbells in your hands to make this tougher.
- Shoulder and scapular motor control, UE and LE warm-up