Scroll to Top
Dynamic Warm-up, Upper Extremity Focus
Series 1, Movement #2/7
- Grab a resistance band and place around wrists or within palms of hands.
- Perform an anterior lunge with your right leg.
- Place your hands (holding the band) at your left hip.
- Raise your right arm diagonally across your body, placing resistance on the band. Allow your left hand to act as stable anchor for the band at your left hip.
- Repeat on the opposite side with the next lunge.
- Repeat for 30 feet and return back to starting position.
- Complete 2 sets.
- Choose a resistance that you can maintain a straight elbow through the full range of motion.
- Use a light dumbbell if you do not have access to a band.
- Upper extremity warm-up, periscapular muscle activation