Dynamic Warm-up, Upper Extremity Focus
Series 1, Number 1
- Grab a resistance band and place around wrists or within palms of hands.
- Bend your elbows to 90 degrees.
- Perform an anterior lunge.
- At the end of the lunge, perform 3 repetitions of shoulder External Rotation against the band’s resistance.
- Repeat for 30 feet and return back to starting position.
- Complete 2 sets.
- Make sure to keep elbows tucked towards your sides. Some elbow extension is ok, focus should be on scapular and humeral movement. Isolation is not strict in this warm up movement.
- Upper extremity warm-up, periscapular muscle activation