Scroll to Top
- Place a resistance band around your wrists.
- Get into a plank position, maintaining hollow body.
- Move laterally by walking hands/feet either in unison or alternating.
- Continue for a set distance. Repeat in the opposite direction.
- If this is difficult, try to master this movement without resistance first.
- It is tough to coordinate your hands and feet when you first start. Have patience, move slower, and don’t forget to maintain hollow body position.
- Core/shoulder stability, motor control, upper extremity weight bearing