- Get into the crab walk position: All-fours with chest facing upwards, lifting bottom off of the floor.
- Extend one knee straight and into the air, and touch your toe with the opposite side hand.
- Return to crab walk position.
- Rotate 360 degrees, following your hand with your head & eyes. Repeat step #2 (see video).
- Complete for a set distance. Repeat going the opposite direction.
- Focus mainly on the rotational component. Once experienced, add in the toe touch.
- Motor control, motor planning, core/shoulder stability, coordination