Scroll to Top
- Assume an “all-fours” position.
- Hop forward with your feet, leaving hands on the ground. There should be slight period of time where you are fully bearing your body weight through your upper extremities.
- Continue this pattern for a set distance.
- Shorten your “hop” if you feel you don’t have the upper body strength to control your body weight.
- Experiment with different angles and distances of your hop, once experienced in this motion.
- Motor control, upper extremity weight bearing, core stability