- Find an open space. Bend down and touch the ground keeping knees straight.
- Walk your hands out until you assume a push-up/plank position.
- Perform a push-up.
- Walk your feet to your hands as seen in video.
- Reverse this sequence and return to starting position.
- Work over a predetermined set distance, or back and forth in one place as seen in video.
- Maintain active shoulders (scapular protraction, hollow bodied position) during plank portion of this movement. Do not let your chest sink to the floor.
- If you are unable to touch the ground, bend your knees slightly to complete the movement. Work on your hamstring mobility and neural tension and attempt again.
Crawling, motor planning, shoulder stability, core stability.