- Set up a large resistance band to a weight rig, or other stable anchor.
- Place around your hips.
- Assume bear crawl, all-fours, position.
- Crawl forward as far as the band allows, and control the return to your starting position going backwards.
- Repeat 10 times. Rest only in starting position. Goal is to get time under tension.
- If you don’t have a resistance band, you can add intensity by adding light dumbbells in your hands.
- Try to maintain a neutral spine. Achieve an abdominal brace throughout.
- Maintain active shoulders, i.e. scapular protratction. Don’t let your body sink towards the floor when fatigued.
Crawling, motor planning, shoulder stability, core stability