- Grab a medicine ball and assume single leg stance position.
- Perform a single leg squat, rotating and touching the medicine ball to the ground inside of the stance foot.
- From the ground, rotate the opposite direction, standing and reaching diagonally overhead.
- Repeat 5 times per side.
- If you don’t have a medicine ball, substitute with a light kettle bell or dumbbell.
- Adjust the weight accordingly to your skill level.
Knee frontal plane stability, proprioception, motor control, and dynamic balance.